Dark ride attractions have been a part of Disney Parks history since 1955. Whether you visit Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland or Shanghai Disneyland, you’re bound to find a handful of dark rides to enjoy. In this Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll discuss our favorite Disney dark ride attractions and why we gravitate toward these rides.
Which Disney dark ride do you love most? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Special thanks to Brian Saeger for lending his time and expertise to this episode. You can follow his accounts at the links below:
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!