There’s an easy way to spot a true Disney fan: they’re the ones who rave about waiting in line for an attraction! Why? Waiting in the queue for a Disney attraction is not like waiting in line at your local amusement park. The Imagineers put so much detail into the queue that it really becomes an experience. It’s not an inconvenience; it’s a part of the journey and the story. In this Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll dive into our favorite queue experiences at Walt Disney World and help to convince you that waiting in standby at Disney (up to a certain threshold of course) is worth taking the time to look around and explore.
Which queues at Walt Disney World do you love the most? Are there any standby queue experiences that you prefer over FastPass? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- NEW! Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Special thanks to Alessa from That Disney Girl for lending her time and expertise to this episode. You can follow her accounts at the links below:
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/imagineer-podcast
Enjoy the show!