“As a former Walt Disney Imagineer, Brian helped create the magic for some of the world’s most beloved attractions. At other times in his career, he has produced work for a who’s-who list of corporations, as well as small entrepreneurial ventures. A passionate educator, Brian has served on the faculty of several schools. His deep understanding of new and emerging technologies and, most importantly, how they apply to business, has helped fuel his unique career. Given that, a “normal” day for Brian might include exploring augmented reality, synthetic environments, blockchain, or some other exotic “sci-fi” tech that’s out there…or on the way.
Now, as a sought-after Innovation Consultant through his practice known as The Brainstorm Institute, he combines his design-thinking skills with a strategic business acumen. In addition, Brian formed WDWithMe.com to further leverage his background as a Disney Imagineer and writes a monthly column for WDW Magazine. An accomplished speaker, Brian is often interviewed on podcasts and asked to deliver keynote addresses, lectures and workshops or other corporate presentations.
Brian earned his Master’s degree in Marketing from Webster University where he was a Distinguished Graduate. His Bachelor’s degree was awarded by Texas Tech University. He is also an officer in the United States Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol), active in his synagogue, and has served on the Boards of Directors for the Central Florida STEM Education Council, Forward Thinking Initiatives and the Central Florida Children’s Safety Village.”
In this episode, I have the pleasure of chatting with Brian about his career at Walt Disney Imagineering and asking him questions from Imagineer Podcast listeners.
Be sure to connect with Brian online:
- Website: www.wdwithme.com
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMouseandTheImagineer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bcollinsorlando/
What other questions would you like to ask a Disney Imagineer? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerNews
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
Disney news and travel tips: Be sure to visit our Disney news partner, The Kingdom Insider:
- Website: https://thekingdominsider.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/KingdomInsider
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekingdominsider/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tkidisneynews
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfNy6LP8uPSjsktoPBr5JTQ
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TKIDisneyNews/
Vacation Planning: Planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, or another Disney destination? Visit our trusted partner, Academy Travel:
- Walt Disney World: https://apps.itams.com/AcademyCRM/form/waltdisney/IP
- Disneyland: https://apps.itams.com/AcademyCRM/form/disneyland/IP
- Disney Cruise Line: https://apps.itams.com/AcademyCRM/form/disneycruise/IP
- Aulani: https://apps.itams.com/AcademyCRM/form/Aulani/IP
- Adventures by Disney: https://apps.itams.com/AcademyCRM/form/DisneyAdventure/IP
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join the Imagineer Society – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
- Download Imagineer Tours – http://imagineertours.com
Enjoy the show!