While we love traveling to the Disney Parks, one of the saddest moments is having to leave. Whether it happens when you’re boarding the Magical Express, crossing through the gates from Walt Disney World, boarding your plane, or arriving at your front door, the “Disney blues” are bound to set in at some point. To help cope with these Disney blues, we as Disney fans often purchase merchandise, watch videos, listen to Disney music and even light scented candles to help us rekindle that magic. In today’s Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll discuss our favorite ways to bring the Disney magic home with us.
How do you cope with the “Disney blues” after your vacation? What are some of the ways that you bring the magic home with you? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- NEW! Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Support our Dream Team Project to benefit DonorsChoose.org: https://www.donorschoose.org/imagineerpodcast
I also mentioned on the show that I previously shared some videos of my Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 creations on YouTube. Here’s the link to access that account and enjoy some of those Disney and non-Disney creations: https://www.youtube.com/imagineer0988
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/imagineer-podcast
Enjoy the show!