Pirates of the Caribbean is more than just an attraction; it is an entire franchise that has inspired blockbuster movies generating than $4.5 billion at the box office worldwide, produced countless merchandise, and delighted generations of fans since the attraction first debuted at Disneyland in 1967. And it all began with an idea from Walt Disney! In today’s Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll explore the history of Pirates of the Caribbean and discuss the specific details of the attraction at the Magic Kingdom. We’ll also enjoy some 360 binaural audio of the attraction.
What do you love most about the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise? Which versions of this attraction have you experienced and which is your favorite? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- NEW! Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Support our project to benefit DonorsChoose.org: https://www.donorschoose.org/imagineerpodcast
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/imagineer-podcast
Enjoy the show!