Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is an immersive 2-night adventure that opened at Walt Disney World in March 2022. Disney calls Galactic Starcruiser the most immersive Star Wars story ever created, and it’s an accurate statement. This overnight experience combines elements of a cruise, a theme park, and an interactive stage show. Guests who board the Halcyon will truly feel as if they’ve stepped into a Star Wars story and will be fully immersed nonstop from beginning to end (it might sound like hyperbole but is quite an accurate statement, as you’ll find out in this episode).
In this two-part podcast episode, I chat with Stephanie & Danny Shuster, owners of WDW Magazine, to learn about their experience aboard the Halcyon. In our previous episode (Part 1), we discuss their Disney media preview day, the booking process, arrival and departure, and dining. In this episode (part 2), we discuss the state rooms, merchandise, itinerary, story, and recommendations for guests considering Galactic Starcruiser. We also discuss who would find this experience most enjoyable and why if you’re a frequent visitor to Walt Disney World it might even be worth replacing one of your Walt Disney World vacations with this revolutionary journey.
What questions or thoughts do you have about Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@imagineerpodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerNews
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and Partners:
- WDW Magazine: subscribe to the premier magazine focused on Walt Disney World (print or digital) to read monthly Disney-related content, including an ongoing Imagineering series written by yours truly!
- Magical Park Vacations: plan a trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or any other Disney (or Universal) destination. These services are complimentary.
- WDW Park Planners: work with a concierge vacation planner to create a personalized Disney itinerary for you and your family.
- Magical Park Tours: hire an in-person guide to help your family navigate the parks and mitigate crowds.
Get Bonus Content
If you want to take your love of Imagineer Podcast to the next level and help support the show, definitely consider joining us on Patreon for virtual events, bonus content and episodes, exclusive access to our private Passholder communities and more.
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join our Patreon Group – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
- Download Imagineer Tours – http://imagineertours.com
Special thanks to our Deluxe Passholder Patreon members!
- Thomas N
- Devan L
- Katelyn F
- Jason K
- Jordan J
- Dani S
Enjoy the show!