As the Disney Parks continue to evolve, there are times when attractions we love must sadly close to be replaced by another. One of those attractions at the Magic Kingdom was The Timekeeper, a show that existed in Tomorrowland between 1994 and 2006 (and at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s). In today’s Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll step into our “podcast time machine” to experience Timekeeper at Walt Disney World. We’ll also discuss a few fun details and facts that you might not have known about this experience.
Did you get the chance to experience Timekeeper at Magic Kingdom (or even Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disneyland)? If so, what did you think of the attraction? If you did not get the chance to experience it in person, what do you think of Timekeeper after listening to this episode? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
Please also join our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/ and invite your friends to join as well. I encourage you to leave your thoughts and questions in the group (I’m happy to address them on Facebook or over the air), as well as your vacation photos, favorite Disney memories, Disney news, and more. Connect with fellow like-minded Disney fans and Imagineer Podcast listeners. I look forward to seeing you and your Disney friends and family in our Facebook Group!
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/imagineer-podcast
Enjoy the show!