When you visit Walt Disney World, especially with small kids, it’s often worth knowing the family-friendly attractions that don’t require a particular height to ride. In many cases, these Disney attractions are also the ones we have the fondest memories experiencing, whether it be “it’s a small world”, Peter Pan’s Flight, Spaceship Earth, and more. In this Imagineer Podcast episode, I chat with Jamie and Kristi of Hakuna Moscato Moms to discuss our favorite Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom attractions that don’t feature a height requirement.
Which of these Disney attractions would make your top 10 list? Which did you enjoy the most as a kid (or as a parent with kids)? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Special thanks to Jamie and Kristi of Hakuna Moscato Moms!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HakunaMoscatoMoms
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hakunamoscatomoms/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HakunaMoms
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcXZllkQBTOSyAFCNI6_-dQ
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!